EvalStars Board of Directors key purpose is to ensure the company’s prosperity by directing the company’s affairs, whilst meeting the appropriate interests of its shareholders and stakeholders. In addition to business and financial matters our Board deals with challenges and issues relating to corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and corporate ethics.
The roles of our Board of Directors includes:
- Establishing and updating our vision, mission and values
- Setting EvalStars strategy and structure
- Exercising accountability to our shareholders
- Being responsible to our stakeholders
- Delegating to management the day to day operations of EvalStars